Ahhh! Ok, I had modified things so much last night I went back to the
original and forgot to update the uio pruss in the non-overlay version.  It
WORKS!

When I was saying pinmux works, I guess I should have indicated that I was
trying to set 990, 99c, 994 to 0x15.

So it appears something in the *overlay version is preventing my pinmux
from being set the way I wanted it, but (for now) it works!

Thank you so much everyone!

/Jason

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/37e61244-3d63-48de-9c26-6660f32b6dc9%40googlegroups.com.