Special Computing routinely provides Letter of Volatility with our "NoLogo"
boards for commercial use and are treated as proprietary information. Our
customer tends to issue their own form letter for their vendors to fill
out. Letters of Volatility are used to assist in defining procedures to
safely sanitize the equipment prior to removing the equipment and/or
releasing the equipment for use in another area of operation.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAMPEx0e734NUrBu0BdT10yuJhi-o8oCzzLdvJpUJS4QgqAJR2g%40mail.gmail.com.