You should have no issues with OrCad if you have the right revision. I need to
know what revision of OrCAD you have. Can you tell me that?

What PCB program are you using? Beagle was done in Allegro, not OrCAD PCB.

Gerald

From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Andrea Rondini
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 8:47 AM
To: BeagleBoard <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [beagleboard] Depauperate Beagle Board Green

Hi to everyone.
I need your help, because I have to remove any connectors on the board.
Specifically, I have to create a board with DIP connectors instead of RJ45
connector, USB Power Connect, USB and external connectors.
Can you help me? I have problems with OrCad. Every time I try to change an item
I have always been mistaken and can not change the board on PCB EDITOR.
Please help me.
beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b50f4b2e-f419-491f-9ee7-f6bf12776804%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/b50f4b2e-f419-491f-9ee7-f6bf12776804%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/9456bbd6543349088f019daf2dcce31b%40winhexbeus11.winus.mail.