OK! So, something has to be repaired on the board! You need to get it repaired!

Gerald

From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ahmad Fatehi
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 8:13 AM
To: BeagleBoard <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [beagleboard] Re: My BBB doesn't turn on when connecting usb

The same happens when connecting DC jack! I must switch on the board by using
battery and then disconnect battery to run with usb or adapter power!

On Monday, October 9, 2017 at 2:06:59 PM UTC+2, gcoley1 wrote:
The flashing LED indicates that the PMIC is shutting down due to a excess
amount of current on power up.  Sitting here, I can't recommend a fix as I
would need to look at the board to understand the issue. This is not an issue I
have run into before.

You could try running it off the DC jack and see what happens there.

Gerald