On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 9:04 AM, Paul Van den Bergh <vdbergh.p...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm implementing an interface to a commercial product that communicates
> over an asynchronous interface at 62500 Baud.  Looking at the <termios.h>
> files on the BBB I cannot find this setting.  Is it at all possible to set
> up a u(s)art to communicate at this speed?  Is it possible with ioctl()?
> Where can I find more info on the later ?
>
> Thanks for your replies.

Read Peter Hurley's second post. From he link below. He he wrote / linked
code that will do any baud rate. A gist on github I believe it is. Then
it's just a gcc -Wall <filename.c> -o <whatever you want to call the
executable>

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/beagleboard/serial$20baud$20rate$205760|sort:relevance/beagleboard/GC0rKe6rM0g/13c1ngXF7owJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORovyobKCNkc-DVVj7gEMuqBv%2BkzjB5cnAS6X6ozTcgOGQ%40mail.gmail.com.