I have something, but not tested. Not sure when I can get to it.

Gerald

From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jeff Andich
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 4:42 PM
To: BeagleBoard <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [beagleboard] Re: X15 - any expansion boards for GPIO access?

Hi,

I cannot find the post, but a few months ago, I asked if there was a breakout
board planned for the 4 expansion headers on the X15.  I THINK Gerald responded
by indicating that he had something already designed, but that he hadn't yet
had the chance to release it and get it into the production pipeline.

I'm sure that if there are any updates to that status, the BeagleBoard folks
will update everyone on this forum accordingly.