Same here.

Gerald

From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jason Kridner
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 7:55 AM
To: beagleboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [beagleboard] Spam on the list

On Sep 19, 2018, at 2:01 PM, Jacek Radzikowski
<jacek.radzikow...@gmail.com<mailto:jacek.radzikow...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear group admins,

because no one is willing to take any actions on the spammer who regularly
sends unwanted messages to the list, and who violated the law he refers in his
emails by ignoring requests from the list to be removed from his mailing list,
I'm starting to mark his messages in my Gmail inbox as spam, and I recommend
other readers to do the same.
I'm fully aware that this will affect Gmail's global spam filters, and may
increase number of false positives, but at this point this is the only viable
way of dealing with unwanted messages.

I don’t see it right away. Got a link to one of the posts?

Jacek.

--
Given a choice between two theories, take the one which is funnier
beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/1ee5a8647dfc4a3aa46b172cb31136ba%40winhexbeus11.winus.mail.