Then there must me somethig else at play here. Without  a schematic, kind of
hard to tell.

-----Original Message-----
From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Brandon
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 4:38 PM
To: BeagleBoard <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [beagleboard] Beaglebone Black won't boot when gpio connections
made

But which gpio am I using that is a boot pin? In the reference manual, the 16
boot pins are on the P8 header... I'm using gpios on the P9 header.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/39c8264a-074b-4372-9af2-a173431d2787%40googlegroups.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/25dd303a0c9d421782a6b36044753b5b%40winhexbeus11.winus.mail.