Thanks Robert

I love these instructions very well done
my goal is to be able to build something stable from scratch not drop binaries
maybe modify kernel add drivers be self sufficient at building everything and
manually updating SD card as opposed to using an upgrade/update on the BB black.

Not worried about having the most current linux wont ask any questions or need
support just trying to learn building everything myself for scratch. I have NO
capes no changes to .dts Im interested in the workings of this resource file
and maybe getting the big shared RAM
Thanks wish I had found this link before did not know it existed
So I guess my question is which version will work as is for testing some PRU
MSG examples as is?

Mark

    On Friday, May 28, 2021, 1:45:35 PM CDT, Robert Nelson