I love the beaglebone, dont get me wrong
but the r-pi has a nice video input and it just works.

On 6/9/2021 9:12 AM, Ujjval Rathod wrote:
I am trying to capture the images from the USB camera. I get an error that no device has been found on the /dev/video0 on beaglebone black running debian.

Does anyone has an idea? How to deal with this kind of error?

Regards,
Ujjval
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BeagleBoard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/961dfac4-3482-44a2-b12e-6ad524cb564en%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/961dfac4-3482-44a2-b12e-6ad524cb564en%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.