Thanks for all your comments.

Is there any mapping between /sys/class/gpio and schematic diagram of
Beaglebone Black board?

I want to use pin P9_24 (UART1_TXD) and P9_26 (UART1_RXD).
https://beagleboard.org/static/beaglebone/BEAGLEBONE_SCHEM_A3.pdf (page
11/11)

Dátum: štvrtok 24. júna 2021, čas: 18:11:14 UTC+2, odosielateľ: Dennis
Bieber