Hi all.

I'd like to use BQL to compute net worth change over time.  As first step I
just want to compute
net worth and work from there.

So I formulate the query:

SELECT sum(value(position)) as Net_Worth
WHERE account ~ 'Assets:*.' or account ~ 'Liabilities:*.'

Ideally, the output of the above query would be no different than the
`networth` command.  So, the intention is to show the net worth in USD.
However, I found that I can't seem to get bean-query to convert the
positions held in non-USD currency into USD.  None of the functions found
in the bql document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s0GOZMcrKKCLlP29MD7kHO4L88evrwWdIO0p4EwRBE0/edit#heading=h.od3iaob8sala>
seem to work.  What am I missing?

Second question, once the above is solved, how would I use bql to show net
worth per month?

Thanks,