Here it is: https://github.com/fdavies93/seneca

Been using Beancount a couple of weeks to replace my somewhat overpriced
Xero subscription. I wanted a clean way to deal with multi-currency
transfers without paying a ton for accounting software.

I use Wise a ton as most of my clients are in the US while the business I
run is in the UK, so I need to do currency conversions a lot.

Hope others will find it helpful! :)