Can anyone point me to a site or book with detailed information about
configuring my W2K server IIS for perl and cgi? I have a form which I
designed at work on Linux and Apache, and it works fine in that environment.
I want to run it on my home W2K machine, but am baffled. My coworkers are no
help because they all work on *nix machines.

I installed activeperl and followed the configuration directions at the
activeperl site but after clicking submit on my form I get "the page cannot
be displayed". The active perl example pages work correctly, but they have
the perl script imbedded in the html page, unlike what I want to run which
is a separate html file and perl script. I'm not expecting anyone in this
group to walk me through it, unless you want to :), but can you point me to
a helpful source?

I did change the path in the form action tag, but there is probably
something else simple I am forgetting in this port from unix to windows. On
apache, I check error_log, is there an equivalent log file for W2K IIS?

Thanks,

Lynn