Has anyone experience using this call? It works fine, but I get strange
delimiters in the text. How can I strip these out or print them as anything
other than a little box so I can work out what they are??

Thanks.

John Edwards
IT Support
Runecraft Leeds

Phone: 0113 2206317
Fax: 0113 2206301
Mobile: 07961 356186

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or
used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error please contact the
sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.