IN NT/WIN2K land -

What is the easiest way list out remote share directories AND their disk
space usage - similar to the du -s command in UNIX.

I have been looking at win32::? modules but nothing seems to fit - or is it
time to create a WSC?  UGH!

For example I want to UNC path into a server share and build a list of what
directories are consuming the most space....this is easy with VBScript using
file system objects.

Once you get directories and usage summaries you can feed it in to excel or
whatever you want - I have that part figured out.  With normal file and
directory operations (opendir and readdir) I can list remote directories to
my hearts content - but can't get disk usage info.

Any ideas would are appreciated!

JWS