The PAMGuard team are happy to announce the release of PAMGuard Beta version
1.13.00.

PAMGuard is open source software for the Detection, Classification and
Localisation of marine mammal sounds. For more information, see
www.pamguard.org<http://www.pamguard.org>.

The new version is packed with great new features including ten new modules as
well as several improvements to existing modules and bug fixes. Check the
release notes at http://www.pamguard.org/57_ReleaseNotes.html for further
information.
As always, we have done our best to test all modules prior to release. However,
it's possible that unintended bugs have crept through, so please send any
feedback to us at supp...@pamguard.org<mailto:supp...@pamguard.org> and we'll
deal with any issues as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,

Douglas Gillespie.
Douglas Gillespie
Sea Mammal Research Unit,
Scottish Oceans Institute,
University of St Andrews,
St Andrews, KY16 8LB
Scotland.
The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland : No SC013532