XXV International Conference IBAC 2015 from September 7 – 12, 2015 in Murnau,
Bavaria, Germany
CALL FOR ROOM RESERVATION

Dear Colleagues:

Once more we would like to draw your attention to the fact, that September is
still the high season for tourism in Murnau, so we encourage you to make your
room reservation as soon as possible!
For the moment there´s a contingent for hotel rooms, but only for a limited
period of time. After this period the booking is on your own responsibility.
Please use the form on the website
http://2015.ibac.info/accommodation

Note that you can reserve a room before you register for the conference!

Please distribute this information to your colleagues and visit our website in
order to receive further information
http://2015.ibac.info/

Please apologize if you receive several copies of this announcement!

Looking forward to seeing you at the beautiful Bavaria in September 2015,
best wishes,

The organization team IBAC 2015

***************************************
Nicole Hoiss