Hello,
Our acoustic recorders
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/consecolo/18422003112/in/photostream/> and
bioacoustic software <https://arbimon.sieve-analytics.com/> have evolved quite
a bit since last time. We’re currently wrapping up tests on new permanent
stations <https://www.flickr.com/photos/consecolo/18399779946/in/dateposted/>
(10x less expensive than back when we first started). The stations are now tiny
and so can be deployed anywhere without effort. They also use your cellular
network to automatically upload recordings for analyses, so no need for towers,
antennae, base stations, etc.
I’ve attached the working prototype of our permanent station
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/consecolo/18399779946/in/dateposted/>. We’re
currently on our way to producing them in volume. If interested, please contact
mi...@sieve-analytics.com <mailto:mi...@sieve-analytics.com> for more
information.
Hope to hear from you.
Sincerely,
Serge Aucoin
www.sieve-analytics.com <http://www.sieve-analytics.com/>

PS. Please check out our last newsletter
<http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=6870d5756d2683b50bec144da&id=79d8aabc6e>
for more info. Apologies for any repeat emails.