Dear Bioacoustics List,

I have full funding for a PhD to start in October. Unfortunately it is proving
difficult to find a suitable student.

So, if any of you know someone who is interested in doing a PhD please pass on
this email. The PhD can sit anywhere around my lab's general area of research,
i.e. biological and engineered acoustic sensor systems.

There is one important caveat, in addition to the standard academic profile the
candidate has to be UK/EU and have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years.

Kind regards,

James.

Dr James Windmill
Reader
Centre for Ultrasonic Engineering
Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
University of Strathclyde
Royal College Building
204 George Street
Glasgow
G1 1XW

Tel. +44 (0)141 548 2694
Fax. +44 (0)141 548 2950
Email. james.windm...@strath.ac.uk<mailto:james.windm...@strath.ac.uk>
www.cue.ac.uk<http://www.cue.ac.uk/>
www.sasatin.eu<http://www.sasatin.eu>

[THE LOGO 2013]

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
number SC015263.