Hello everyone,

Apologies if you have already seen this.

The Ecoacoustics Congress 2018<http://www.ecoacousticscongress.org/> will be
held in Brisbane, Australia from 24th to 28th June 2018. The four day
conference is organised by the International Society of Ecoacoustics (ISE) and
it will bring together researchers from different fields interested in
ecoacoustics. Ecoacoustics is an interdisciplinary science that investigates
natural and anthropogenic sounds and their relationship with the environment
over a wide range of study scales, both spatial and temporal, including
populations, communities, and landscapes.  We are soliciting abstracts in
scientific, creative and interdisciplinary areas, and workshop proposals.

The deadline for submission of all abstracts and proposals is: 4th February
2018.

To submit your abstract, please visit:
https://ecoacousticscongress.org/call-for-abstracts/

We are looking forward to seeing you in Brisbane.

Kind regards
Local organising committee (Australasian Chapter of
Ecoacoustics<https://ausecoacoustics.org/>)

[stcard Ecoacoustics Congress 2018 koala (002)]