Dear all,

yesterday I reported on GitHub that the regression tests of KEGGREST fail because the KEGGREST:::.get.tmp.url function can not parse www.kegg.jp pages anymore.

https://github.com/Bioconductor/KEGGREST/issues/21

This is a problem in Debian because 1) we do not allow the Bioconductor packages that we redistribute to fail their tests and 2) the reverse-dependency chain of KEGGREST is heavy.

KEGGREST <- AnnotationDbi <- GenomicFeatures <- lots of other packages

I am not familiar with KEGG enough to grasp what KEGGREST:::.get.tmp.url was looking for. But I was wondering if this bug would be a low-hanging fruit for somebody else in this list?

Have a nice day,

Charles Plessy

--
Charles Plessy - - ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ - - charles.ple...@oist.jp
Okinawa  Institute  of  Science  and  Technology  Graduate  University