My package deltaCaptureC is suddenly having build problems, specifically a
problem building the vignette.  It fails when attempting to display a ggplot
object in the vignette, and this seems to be due to changes in ggplot.  I've
updated the .rda files for the plots and the vignette now builds properly
locally.  I bumped the version and pushed to RELEASE_3_18.  I did this last
week, but yesterday I got an email that it is still failing to build.

Please advise.

Many thanks,
Michael

The Francis Crick Institute Limited is a registered charity in England and
Wales no. 1140062 and a company registered in England and Wales no. 06885462,
with its registered office at 1 Midland Road London NW1 1AT