Our mitigations if a serious compatibility issue should occur are more
effective with Chrome. If we discovered we needed to urgently disable zstd
we could do it with a config push. However, in the case of WebView every
app would have to start at least once in the broken configuration before
the config push would take effect.

For this reason, I feel it is safer to enable it in Chrome first to achieve
confidence that there aren't going to be any issues. However, there is
nothing technically stopping us from enabling it in WebView at the same
time if that is the consensus.