Unreliable use counters sound scary. We base a lot of decisions off those. So far they have only been shown to over-count though? But still, would be great if someone could get a grip on that bug and either fix it or make us understand what is going on.

For this feature, what is the status of getHTML()? Can we redirect users to it already?

/Daniel

On 2024-01-23 20:38, 'Dan Clark' via blink-dev wrote:
I guess a theoretical risk is that someone feature-checks for HTMLTemplateElement.shadowRootMode and then assumes the existence of getInnerHTML() based on that check. But given the lack of usage in the top sites I agree that this seems to not be an issue in practice.

I saw that there's a support email listed at https://www.heap.io/auryc. Maybe worth a ping?

-- Dan