Hey folks,

We've talked about this in API OWNERS again, and the presentation of this
set of features is...frustrating.

Several of these features lack any explanation, example code, or any
outline of alternative approaches that were considered and discarded.
Having multiple features presented in a low-quality way does not make it
easier to evaluate them, particularly when the relationship between them is
unclear and no example code has been produced to demonstrate how they work
together to solve an important problem, let alone why it solves those
problem(s) well.

I've flipped the bit in chromestatus to "Needs Work" and will hold shipping
these features until such time as a full explanation is produced. A good
way to do that would be to produce an Explainer document (in the usual
format <https://w3ctag.org/explainers/>) for each change, highlighting
considered alternatives and foregrounding end-to-end example code for both
the selected solution and the alternatives.

Looking forward to working with y'all to get this unblocked.

Best,

Alex