On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 8:39 AM Alex Russell <slightly...@chromium.org>
wrote:

> I'm happy for this to be CrOS first, but would like to unpack Brett's
> statement above a bit. If we (MSFT) were to polish this up for Windows,
> would patches for that be accepted?

I can't speak for the browser team. But my current understanding is that
the browser team likes this in principle but doesn't prioritize it high
enough to work on it right now (this is a correction from my previous
assertion). So I'm pretty sure patches enabling this for other platforms
would be accepted.

Brett