On 19 Dec, peter murray-rust wrote:
> What is meant by csd?  If this is the Cambridge Database then this
> primarily only relevant if the alternative sources contains
> crystallographic data.

For our purposes I disagree, because a chemical crystallographic
structure is not necessary.  In practice, an idealized chemical
structure can be fitted within a new protein crystal structure just as
well.

>>http://chembank.broad.harvard.edu/
>
> What are the license conditions on this. It is not available without
> registering. And can the whole database be downloaded without further
> permission?

I would be interested in hearing the answer to this question from the
other members of the list as well.  Obviously, I feel that full access
is best.

Regards,
Michael L. Love Ph.D
Department of Biophysics and Biophysical Chemistry
School of Medicine
Johns Hopkins University
725 N. Wolfe Street
Room 608B WBSB