Thanks very much Egon.
I imagine I wrote this code but don't have it on my machine at present. Can
you give a pointer to the Github repo and I'll have a look - but I'm not
very optimistic I can help.

Would love to see some projects that use CMLXom - it has a lot of potential
still.

P.

--
"I always retain copyright in my papers, and nothing in any contract I sign
with any publisher will override that fact. You should do the same".

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader Emeritus in Molecular Informatics
Yusuf Hamied Department of Chemistry
University of Cambridge
CB2 1EW, UK
+44-1223-336432