Howdy,

My name is Sul a.k.a Sulstice, long time lurker, background is kind of
strange, call it "American Millenial" - blends of startups and academia.
Right now, I'm hanging out in the latter working on forcefields.

I believe a lot in cheminformatics and it's an application, grew up on it
as open source and I want to continue that mentality.  My favourite places
to chill in the science is language construction and art. Find me here:
github: https://github.com/Sulstice.

Curious to meet other folk in this group. Is there some sort of cryptic
cheminformatic puzzle I have to solve to join?

Cheers,
- Sul