Hi  Tim,

sorry for confusing you.
I took your email as an occasion to update the google group that we created for
the very first attempt to get this meeting organised in 2020 when the whole
crap started.
Let’s move the discussion there.

Kind regards,

Chris

—
Prof. Dr. Christoph Steinbeck
Analytical Chemistry - Cheminformatics and Chemometrics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
Phone Secretariat: +49-3641-948171
http://cheminf.uni-jena.de
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6966-0814

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..