Hi Paolo, all,

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
> On 27/05/2022 12:31, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> > Process-wise, my call to work out a proposal how to come to a joint
> > text (in a small circle) is still open.
>
> I've asked many times but still no answer. Will you one day explain why you
> keep wanting to have this process behind closed doors?

It was right there in one of my emails you were answering to; let me
paste it:

Thorsten wrote:
> It is one option to make effective progress. As you state, it
> appears that all people with an opinion have spoken up here; what's
> now left to do, is to come up with a document, for which many (if
> not all) directors can stand behind it. If community members like
> Michael Weghorn or Michael Meeks would like to be part of that
> working group, we should of course consider that, too.

What we ideally need, is *one* consolidated proposal. I'm grateful for
Kendy taking the initiative, and starting one.

> It's quite clear that there are 2 proposals now as the changes proposed
> completely change the initial one.

Then lets please interact with the changes, such that we can iterate
this to a single joint text.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten