Hi Andreas,

On Sat, Jun 11, 2022 at 6:49 PM Andreas Mantke <ma...@gmx.de> wrote:

> But I'm tired to repeatedly try to explain things with the same result.
> Otherwise that could be judged as a constant negative message by a
> reader of this list.

Since I currently have no relevant affiliation to prevent me speaking up
and given this reference to my earlier admonition, I will remind you that
you started this negative approach about how TDF is acting illegally when
you and I were on the Board together last decade. You repeatedly intervened
at Board meetings with comments that the things the rest of the Board were
discussing or deciding were in breach of the rules or the law. When asked
to provide evidence to support your assertions, you never produced any, and
when asked to propose alternative actions, you never did. Your actions
seriously delayed the Board from taking necessary actions on behalf of the
Foundation as they sought a consensus you repeatedly blocked.

The Board at that time sought advice and found it had the discretion to
take all the actions against which you were warning. The negative framing
should have stopped then. Instead, despite leaving both the Board and the
Foundation, you have continued to snipe from the sidelines at every
opportunity, always critical and never building on the contributions of
others. Again, I recommend you withdraw.

Sincerely,

Simon
--
*Simon Phipps*