On Thursday, Aug 28, 2003, at 16:54 America/Denver, E. Gladyshev wrote:

--- Gregory Colvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And I have no objection myself to adding an allocator parameter to the shared_ptr constructor, or to making some other change that serves the purpose. So if you need a change, why not just do it, try it out, and submit a patch?

Just wondering what is the submission procedure exactly?

Dunno. My last submission was too long ago.

For example I believe that shared_ptr must absolutely
have the counter type as a template parameter.

And I believe it absolutely must not:

http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2003/n1450.html