Mange tak for det store arbejde både før og i fremtiden!
Vi ses vel på ølfestivalen...

#8620 Torben Lund

Den 15/04/2015 kl. 11.34 skrev Heikki Levanto <hei...@lsd.dk>:

I am sorry to say, but I will have to close down our mailing list. Brygforum
has served us well for over a decade, but let's face it, it has been dying for
some time. The traffic has been steadily declining over the years, and so has
the number of people. The recent technical problems with gmail was the last
drop, I don't have the time and energy to solve that problem.

Before pulling the plug, I would like to hear where people actually discuss
brewing things these days. I know there is a web-based forum at
http://haandbrygforum.dk/ but there may be other places too.

Just to be clear, I am only killing the mailing list. The hanndbryg.dk website,
and especially beercalc will remain on line, so you can still design your

  beer anyway

     -H

To get off the list, send a blank mail to
brygforum-unsubscr...@lists.haandbryg.dk

Frameld fra listen, send en tom mail til