Dear All

FOR SALE

*MARINA QUAY WEST*

2 BEDROOM, 1254 SQ.FT.

ON 13th FLOOR,

OP : 932,888/-

SP : LOOKING FOR GOOD OFFER

I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IF U NEED FOR MORE DETAILS CALL OR MAIL ME THANKS.

*PS:** If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please type "Remove"
in the subject field and send it back to us.*

*In case you get this email more than once, then please notify us to remove
the duplicates  from the mailing list. ***

Regards

*Sheru Punjabi*

*PROPERTY CONSULTANT*

PINKY REAL ESTATE BROKERS LLC.

705, Sheikh Issa Tower,

Sheikh Zayed Road,

PO Box 27595,

Dubai, UAE.

Tel - +9714 3230885

Fax - +9714 3230895

GSM - +97150 7646382

Email - sh...@pinkyrealestate.ae <sa...@pinkyrealestate.ae>

           sheru.pi...@gmail.com

*RERA *Office Registration Number : 1866 (company)

For Pinky Real Estate

Disclaimer : Information transmitted in this e-mailis intended only for the
addressee and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged material.
Review, retransmission, dissemination, print or other use of this
information by the person other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact
the sender or notify i...@pinkyrealestate.ae and delete and destroy the
material from any stored format/computer.

--
Best Regards
Sheru Punjabi

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"