Dear Owners /  Agents

Give more exposure to the properties you have for rentals. Register
and List your properties ABSOLUTELY FREE at www.rentdubai.com.

We have NO CHARGES, NO COMMISSION policy and ALL ENQUIRIES go direct
to you.
This is a free service and with your support we intend to keep it a
free service.

Since the launch of this portal many owners and agents are already
benefiting from this.

We get clients from all over the world looking for properties to rent
in Dubai. You have nothing to loose, so hurry up.

Regards
www.rentdubai.com

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"