Dear Owners / Agents

Give more exposure to the properties you have for rentals. Register and
List your properties *ABSOLUTELY FREE* at
www.rentdubai.com<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=www.rentdubai.com&usg=AFQjCNGciLU5gDUs3vU0iyChFYmPpX6yPg>
.

We have redesigned our site to a more professional one. Agents can now
put their company logo and their own photos. In addition, telephone number
and
mobile numbers of the agents have also been added. We are soon coming
with great new and more powerful features.  Agents ALREADY REGISTERED WITH
US CAN LOGIN AND UPDATE THEIR PROFILE. You can upload company logo and you
own photos. EVERY AGENT WILL SOON HAVE THEIR OWN PAGE!! WHERE ALL
HIS/HER PROPERTIES WILL BE SHOWN.

We have NO CHARGES, NO COMMISSION policy and ALL ENQUIRIES go direct
to you.

This is a free service and with your support we intend to keep it a
free service till we can.* Since the launch of this portal many owners and
agents
are already benefiting from this.

We get clients from all over the world looking for properties to rent
in Dubai.

You have nothing to loose, so hurry up.

Regards
www.rentdubai.com<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=www.rentdubai.com&usg=AFQjCNGciLU5gDUs3vU0iyChFYmPpX6yPg>

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"

Healthy Living with: http://healthybaba.com