From: Tejas Sanghvi [mailto:te...@greenhouse.ae]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:22 PM
To: 'businessbay-properties@googlegroups.com'; 'ad...@coralshoredubai.com'
Cc: 'ad...@coralshoredubai.com'
Subject: LOOKING FOR 5 BEDROOM IN MEADOWS CALL 055 8594535.

Green House Real Estate

P.o.Box - 182866

Deira - Dubai (UAE)

Mob:- +971 50 226 8380

          +971 55 954 7277

BBM PIN  : 234EB331

Email :- te...@greenhouse.ae

Cc to :- tejas_darinv...@yahoo.com

We deal in Commercial - Offices  ,  Warehouses , Labour camps , Hotels

As well as Residential - Apartments , Villas , Plots

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Save Paper, Save
Earth.

This mailing has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of
the message.

This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.

If you want your email to be removed please reply on same mail address

with the subject and message as ''Remove from list''.

I sincerely apologize for the possible inconvenience