*Confirm Shop For Sale in International City Dubai.*

Shop in China Cluster

Shop Size 1225.76 sq.ft Gross Area , Building D2,

 Selling Price 350 AED ( per sq.ft )

*For further details  please contact *

*Naeem 055 5614251*

* Jia 055 9104019*

 We have more Availability for Sale & Rent please feel free to contact us.**
**

*please list your properties with me to get professional response and fast
deals.*

Rera No11394

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"