In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Anonim
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Next September or October, Nancy & Glenn Dahlem will be back to revisit Andorra.
>After all that wonderful food, we'll be too heavy to get in our car when it's
>time to leave.  Any advice on rental car drop charges from French ret-a-car
>companies if we decide to return Paris by train or bus?

Can't help much on that.  I've used Hertz once but I would guess that is
towards the top of the price range.  You may get a better deal by trying
a few local rental companies when you get here if your French is good
enough to do a bit of haggling. ;-)  Be cautious of Europacar.  There
was a thread on the French legal newsgroup some time ago started by
someone who had a second (larger) charge made to his credit card some
months after the event.  Try to get a pro-forma invoice when you return
the car.  Hertz never did invoice me but the charge to my card looked
OK.

E-mail me at the time if you would like to meet.  It would be nice to
add a face to the name for some of those I see as regulars on the Cafe.
I almost got to meet Jordi but unfortunately I was in England the week
he was in Andorra.  I shall be away for a few days in September (dates
not known yet) so the same might happen again if you contact me.  Keep
fingers crossed. ;-)

Bonnes festes (sorry I can't say it in Portuguese).
--
E. J. Jewell      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.chy-an-piran.demon.co.uk

Per donar-se de baixa: http://andorraweb.com/aw/caf/index_ca.php3