My husband and I are planning on travelling to Arinsal in Andorra for some skiing.

As we have never been skiing before - I have some questions about bus transfers and
Learn to Ski packages :

We want to avail of a bus to bring us FROM Barcelona airport TO Andorra
on Tuesday, 8th January 2002.  Would you know about different busses and timetables
for that day ?

Our return flight from Barcleona is at 11:15am on Tuesday, 15th January 2002.
Is there a very early morning bus to get us FROM Andorra TO Barcelona Airport.
I think there is a bus that goes at 6am FROM Andorra TO Barcelona Airport. Is this
correct?

Can you please give me information on the following :

 Are there buses that go exactly from Barcelona Airport ?

 Do these buses go to the capital, Andorra La Vella ?

 How long is the bus journey FROM Barcelona TO Andorra ?

 If we need to get from the Capital, Andorra La Vella to Arinsal (Tuesday January 8th)
 - How long is this journey ?
  How do you suggest that we get FROM Andorra's capital TO Arinsal on Tuesday
afternoon ?

 For our return journey (Tuesday 15th January) - Do you know if it's possible to get a
bus
or a Taxi FROM Arinsal resort TO Andorra La Vella at 4am or 5am in order to catch the
6am
bus to Barcelona airport  ?

Are there other coaches that travel daily from Barcelona airport to Andorra and from
Andorra to Barcelona airport?

 If possible, can you mail me a full timetable of the available buses for the journey
from
 the airport to Andorra and the return journey ?

 I would also greatly appreciate information about ski schools and the Learn to Ski
packages :
Is it possible to buy  these packages in the resort, Arinsal ?

If so, how much are they and what is included in the package ?

We are planning to stay in the Crest Aparthotel - Do you know if this is central to
ski lifts and chair lifts ?

This is our first time going skiing and we've heard very good reports of Andorra's ski
resorts - we're really looking forward to the experience !!

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanking You,
Grace Crowley

Per donar-se de baixa: http://andorraweb.com/aw/caf/index_ca.php3