Thank You very much - your help is greatly appreciated !

-----Original Message-----
From: Bethlem Boronat - AndorraWEB [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 11:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [cafe] Re: 1st time skier - Lots of questions!!!

Dear Grace

>We want to avail of a bus to bring us FROM Barcelona airport TO
Andorra

You can take a look at www.eurolines.es
the schedule is:
and bcn airport: 6:00 10:30 15:30 20:15 (special service fridays
and sundays 13:15 and 18:00
bcn airport and: 10:45, 15:15, 19:45 (special services fridays and
sundays 13:15 and 18:00)

>Our return flight from Barcleona is at 11:15am on Tuesday, 15th
January 2002.
>Is there a very early morning bus to get us FROM Andorra TO Barcelona
Airport.
>I think there is a bus that goes at 6am FROM Andorra TO Barcelona
Airport.
>Is this
>correct? Yes 6:00 in the morning
>
>Can you please give me information on the following :
>
> Are there buses that go exactly from Barcelona Airport ? YEs terminal
>
> Do these buses go to the capital, Andorra La Vella ? Center, close
to the internal bus stops to Arinsal, ecc

> How long is the bus journey FROM Barcelona TO Andorra ? Around
3 hours, depending on traffic

> If we need to get from the Capital, Andorra La Vella to Arinsal
(Tuesday
>January 8th)
> - How long is this journey ? It's about 20-25 minutes
>  How do you suggest that we get FROM Andorra's capital TO Arinsal on
>Tuesday afternoon ? Use a "clipol" an urban bus.. I think there
a pair of them daily to Arinsal (ask in the tourist office close
to the external bus station)

> For our return journey (Tuesday 15th January) - Do you know if
it's possible
>to get a bus
>or a Taxi FROM Arinsal resort TO Andorra La Vella at 4am or 5am
in order
>to catch the 6am
>bus to Barcelona airport  ? You can only take a taxi, buses begin
the service later.

>Are there other coaches that travel daily from Barcelona airport
to Andorra
>and from
>Andorra to Barcelona airport? Yes, Novatel one, they are much more
expensive, slower and with less service.

www.eurolines.es section Andorra

a look at www.palarinsal.com or www.andorra.ad

>We are planning to stay in the Crest Aparthotel - Do you know if this
>is central to ski lifts and chair lifts ?
>Sorry, I don't  know

>This is our first time going skiing and we've heard very good reports
>of Andorra's ski resorts - we're really looking forward to the experience

-----
http://AndorraWEB.com
Andorra, de persona a persona

Per donar-se de baixa: http://andorraweb.com/aw/caf/index_ca.php3
--  AndorraWEB  --   http://andorraweb.com

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s)
only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject
to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any
other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this
e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.

Per donar-se de baixa: http://andorraweb.com/aw/caf/index_ca.php3