THE BAXTERS AT ANDORRA!!
This Father Monty. When Dr. Wallace and Dr. Dina Baxter left to retire from
America
to Andorra in 1987, they settled in quite nicely. I called them there a few
times over the
passing years, but last year I
could not get through to their old telephone number since the country code
for Andorra
had changed. Wallace and Dina were both medical doctors and he was a
Scotsman and
Dina a very classy English lady. If anybody at Cafe Andorra or elsewhere
happen to
know the The Baxters, please tell them that I want to touch base with them
and to send
me their telephone number in Andorra, or England, so that I can call them
again. It's about
six years since we last spoke, I believe. Or simply give them my e-mail
address or my telephone number at the Boyhood Home of former U.S. President
William Jefferson Clinton at Arkansas,
USA --  Tel:Fax: I. 501.609.9111.
+
By the way I was last in Andorra back in 1966!! I
hitchhiked from Andorra to Barcelona, where I then lived for awhile
as a British student during the Franco Regime. It was pretty grim!!
Again, anybody who can help me find The Baxters -- truly good people in
everyway -- I would be most grateful.
+
And, thank you all for your kind help!!
Faithfully, Father Monty.