Greetings  Shimul,

This is Jeet from New Delhi, India. Here I am working on Cakephp from 2+
years where,  I have 5 years of experience in (php, javascript (&
JQuery),HTML/CSS and MySql, Apache)

I have worked on 5 - 6 projects in Cakephp. Some of them are as follows.
1)    http://smscasa.es/  (A service dedicated to real estate in spain.
Using a mobile marketing, potential clients can get information of all your
properties with pictures and videos via SMS, create high resolution
pamphlets with more attractive features of housing, including quick
response codes (QR codes) that the customer can easily scan and view on
your mobile and create high-resolution poster ready for printing.)
2)    http://listingbooster.com/ (as smscasa.es with some other features)
3)    http://www.myseniorportal.com/
4)    https://qa.oystercafe.com/
5)    http://fashionpotato.com/ (Recently I have migrated this site from
Smarty to Cakephp platform. For this I have to make completely new database
to support cakephp design and migrate the data from that database to
completely new designed database having completely different structure. For
application I have used good combination of Cakephp and Ajax(Jquery))

If you have any job that I can do from my place, kindly consider me too.
Please keep in your contacts

Thanks and Regards,
Jeet

Email: bajaj...@gmail.com