I've requested my Cart <https://github.com/burzum/Cart> and
FileStorage<https://github.com/burzum/FileStorage>plugin now twice with weeks
between the requests.

Is there any particular reason why they do not get added to the site?

By searching the site I find a ton of packages and plugins of a really bad
quality and with a lack of any unit tests. No, I'm not going to point at
anyone here but it is not hard to find bad examples.

So this indicates a bunch of things

   - Somebody does not like to add my plugins for some reason
   - Nobody is taking care of reviewing and accepting packages any more
   - Previous packages were not really reviewed or if there are any
   acceptance criteria they're *very* *very* low

I hope somebody who is in charge reads this and is going to add my
packages. Also I hope this is going to start a discussion about the value
of list of packages on this page. Because right now it is not better than
any random Google search result because it does not tell you anything about
the quality of the packages you find there.

---