Brother you have to move php_sdk folder from "public-html/vendors/php_sdk/"
to "public-html/app/Vendors/php_sdk/", i think you have put the php_sdk
folder inside the vendors folder outside of app folder. try this, it will
work...:-)

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Jose Antonio Amuchastegui
<cju...@gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]
>
> }
> ?>
>

> Now, in the page I want to set the multi friend request dialog I set this:

>   xmlns:fb="https://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml";>
>   <head>
>     <title>Invita a tus amigos</title>
>   </head>

>       &nbsp;</p>
>       &nbsp;</div>
> <script src="http://connect.facebook.net/es_ES/all.js";> </script>
> <h1 style="margin-left: 40px;">
>       Invita a tus amigos en Facebook</h1>
>       <button class="btn" id="send-to-many">Invitalos</button>
>
>     <script>
>       FB.init({
>         appId  : '291063454361392',
>         frictionlessRequests: true
>       });
>
> function sendRequestViaMultiFriendSelector() {
>   FB.ui({method: 'apprequests',
>     message: 'My Great Request'
>   }, requestCallback);
> }
> function requestCallback(response) {
>         // Handle callback here
>       }
>     </script>
>

> Well, the result is this:
>

> http://prntscr.com/187ayc
>

> But, this button neither call the facebook appi:
>
> The result i am looking is something like this:
>
> http://prntscr.com/187b13
>

> Can you guide me a little more please.
>

> El martes, 28 de mayo de 2013 23:38:36 UTC-5, jeet bajaj escribió:
>
>> Hey Jose!
>>
>> As you said your website is made up on CAKEPHP, then i will suggest to
>> instead to placing the file you download from github "public_htm"
>> directory.
>> You put those files in "\app\Vendor" folder. and remove the code whatever
>> you have written in index.php. Beside this i will suggest to make a
>> function in AppController.php file like
>>

>> public function fbConnect() {
>>   App::import('Vendor', 'src/facebook');
>>   $config = array(
>>         'appId' => '291063454361392',
>>         'secret' => '**a2cf7f82bb6e18bece7eef282d9f9c**e7',
>>         'fileUpload' => false, // opcional
>>     );
>>   $facebook = new Facebook($config); ?>
>>   return $facebook;
>>
>> }
>>

>> I must help you.
>>

>> On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 4:26 AM, Jose Antonio Amuchastegui <
>> cju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> HI
>>>
>>> I am not a developer, I am trying to learn php and cakephp and now I am
>>> trying to set a facebook appi, multi friend request dialog.
>>>
>>> I have read dozens of tutorials, pages, facebook wiki, facebook
>>> documentation, so I am trying to follow the instructions I have gathered.
>>>
>>> 1.- I have registered my facebook appi and get my appId and secret key.
>>> 2.- Downloaded the github files:
>>>
>>> My site is based on cakephp, so everything is at public_html directory
>>> in my server.
>>>
>>> 3.- Inside this public_html I create a directory named: php-sdk
>>> 4.- Inside I uploaded (ftp) the src file I downloaded from github