We have an existing custom built CRM in CakePHP V2.2.7

We need to integrate an email marketing system using a service such as
mandrill, Amazon SES or any other suitable email delivery service.

*Email Marketing System Requirements*
- We have several salespeople - each should be able to send email campaigns
to leads in their lists.
- They should be able to segment leads to create different lists, based on
different criteria from the CRM system.
- They should be able to view analytics on each email campaign (opens,
clicks, etc).
- Any emails opened should automatically mark the lead as contacted in the
CRM.
- Any bounces / unsubscribes should be handled appropriately and the email
lists should sync between CRM and Email delivery service.
- Company admins should be able to send emails to entire company database /
segmented lists.
- There should be capability to choose pre-made email templates and
customize them for each campaign. We will create the email templates.

Please let us know your thoughts on this project, how many hours do you
estimate it will take, by when can you complete the project, and how much
do you project the total cost to be.

If any further clarification is needed, please let me know - neeraj [dot]
kamdar [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks,
Neeraj

---