Hi All,
I am new to cakephp, When i am try to create menu i have problem,
where can i write controller for elements please help me out.

include file code here : views/elements/gravitybar.ctp

---------------gravitybar.ctp code start-----------
<CENTER>
<?php

   $intCurrentMenuDispplay=$intCurrentMenu;
?>

 <TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" align=center>

   <TR>
         <TD>&nbsp;</TD>
   </TR>

   <?php

   //---POPU LATE THE PARENT MENU---

   $arrImages[0] = "wizard.png";

   $arrImages[1] = "announcements.png";

   $arrImages[2] = "music.png";

   $arrImages[3] = "settings.png";

   $arrImages[4] = "logs.png";

   $arrImages[5] = "program_options.png";

   for($mainmenu = 0;$mainmenu < count($arrMenuItem);$mainmenu++){

            $strMainMenu = $arrMenuItem[$mainmenu];

            $hint = $arrMenuHint[$mainmenu];

            $strMainMenu2 = "$mainmenu";

            if("$mainmenu" == "$intCurrentMenu"){
                $strMainMenu2 = "";
            }

   ?>

   <TR>

        <TD ALIGN="center">

                        <?php
                               $intCurrentMenu=$strMainMenu2;
                               echo $html-
>image($arrImages[$mainmenu],array('title'=>$hint,

'border'=>0,

'url' => array(

'controller'=>$ctrl,

'action'=>'$metchod',

$intCurrentMenu,)));
                        ?>

        <TABLE align=center BGCOLOR="#4E4E4E">

        <?php

        //---POPULATE THE CHILD MENU---

        if($intCurrentMenuDispplay == $mainmenu) {

           for($submenu = 0;
               $submenu < count($arrMenuChild[$mainmenu]);
               $submenu++){

                        $strSubMenu = $arrMenuChild[$mainmenu]
[$submenu];

                        $strMenuImg = $arrMenuImg[$mainmenu]
[$submenu];

                        $strMenuURL = $arrMenuURL[$mainmenu]
[$submenu];

                        $strHeader =
stripslashes(urlencode("$strSubMenu"));

        ?>

        <TR>

              <TD ALIGN="center" NOWRAP>
              <BR />

                   <?php  echo $html-
>image($strMenuImg,array('title'=> $hint,

'border'=>0,
                                                              'url' =>
array(

'controller'=>$ctrl,

'action'=>'index',$strMenuURL,)));
                   ?>
              <BR />
              <FONT SIZE="1" COLOR="#FFFFFF" >
                    <B>
                         <?php
                                echo stripslashes("$strSubMenu");
                         ?>
                    </B>
              </FONT>
              </A>

                        <?php

                        if(($submenu + 1) ==
count($arrMenuChild[$mainmenu])) {

                        ?>
                        <BR><BR>
                        <?php

                                }

                        ?>

                </TD>

                        </TR>

                        <?php

        ?>

         </TABLE></TD>

          </TR>

        <?php

        }

?>
</TABLE>

</CENTER>

---------------gravitybar.ctp code end-----------

Controller method
-----------------------

function gravitybar($intCurrentMenu=-1){

         if(!isset($intCurrentMenu)){
              $intCurrentMenu = "-1";
             // $this->set('intCurrentMenu', $intCurrentMenu );
         }

         if($intCurrentMenu == ""){
         $intCurrentMenu = "-1";
         $this->set('intCurrentMenu', $intCurrentMenu );
         }

         if(isset($intCurrentMenu)){
         // $this->set('intCurrentMenu', $intCurrentMenu );
         }

         ###### Start menu population ######

         $arrMenuItem = array("Wizard",
                              "Advertisements",
                              "Music",
                              "Settings",
                              "Logs",
                              "Program Options"
                             );

         $arrMenuHint = array("Links on wizard main page",
                              "Play advertisements",
                              "Manipulate music",
                              "Change settings",
                              "View logs",
                              "Create users and groups");

         //$strURLDir = "player/";

         $arrMenuChild[0] = array("Volumes",
                                  "Format Clock",
                                  "Times",
                                  "Today's Music",
                                  "Feedback",
                                  "Profiles",
                                  "Media Loader",
                                  "System",
                                  "Reports",
                                  "Details",
                                  "Broadcast Manager"
                                );

         $arrMenuImg[0] = array("wizard_volume.png",
                                "format_clock.gif",
                                "wizard_time.png",
                                "wizard_music.png",
                                "wizard_feedback.png",
                                "wizard_profile.png",
                                "media_loader1.png",
                                "wizard_diagnostic.png",
                                "wizard_reports.png",
                                "wizard_details.png",
                                "broadcast1.png"
                              );

         $arrMenuURL[0] = array("volumes.php",
                                "format_clock/index.php",
                                "store_times.php",
                                "todays_music.php",
                                "feedback.php",
                                "profiles.php",
                                "medialoader.php",
                                "system.php",
                                "menu.php",
                                "store_details.php",
                                "broadcastmanagement.php"
                               );

         //$strURLDir = "";

         $arrMenuChild[1] = array("Play an Advertisement",
                                  "Multiple Scheduler",
                                  "Media Loader",
                                  "Advertisement Schedule",
                                  "Scheduled Files In Waiting",
                                  "Scheduled Files Played"
                                 );

         $arrMenuImg[1] = array("play.gif",
                                "multiple.png",
                                "medialoader.png",
                                "annsched.png",
                                "schedfileswait.png",
                                "schedfilesplayed.png"
                               );

         $arrMenuURL[1] = array("custom_scheduler.php",
                                "custom_scheduler_multiple.php",
                                "medialoader.php",
                                "announcement_schedule.php",
                                "schedfiles_waiting.php",
                                "schedfiles_played.php"
                               );

         //$strURLDir = "";

         $arrMenuChild[2] = array("Music History",
                                  "Music Profiles",
                                  "Media Loader",
                                  "CD-ROM Tray"
                                 );

         $arrMenuImg[2] = array("music_history.gif",
                                "music_profiles.png",
                                "medialoader.png",
                                "cdromtray.png"
                               );

         $arrMenuURL[2] = array("music_history.php",
                                "music_profiles.php",
                                "medialoader.php",
                                "cdromtray.php"
                               );

         //$strURLDir = "";

         $arrMenuChild[3] = array("Settings",
                                  "Volume Settings",
                                  "System",
                                  "Details"
                                 );

         $arrMenuImg[3] = array("wizard_time.png",
                                "wizard_volume.png",
                                "system1.png",
                                "storedetails.png"
                               );

         $arrMenuURL[3] = array("store_settings.php",
                                "volume_settings.php",
                                "system.php",
                                "store_details.php"
                               );

         //$strURLDir = "";

         $arrMenuChild[4] = array("Item Log",
                                  "Player Log",
                                  "Loader Log"
                                 );

         $arrMenuImg[4] = array("log_2.png",
                                "program_log.png",
                                "log_1.png"
                               );

         $arrMenuURL[4] = array("logs.php?intAction=1",
                                "logs.php?intAction=3",
                                "logs.php?intAction=2"
                               );

         //$strURLDir = "";

         $arrMenuChild[5] = array("Users",
                                  "Groups",
                                  "Database",
                                  "Paths",
                                  "Defaults",
                                  "Security"
                                 );

         $arrMenuImg[5] = array("users.png",
                                "groups.png",
                                "database.gif",
                                "paths.png",
                                "defaults.png",
                                "security.png"
                               );

         $arrMenuURL[5] = array("users_groups.php?intAction=100",
                                "users_groups.php?intAction=101",
                                "database.php",
                                "paths.php",
                                "defaults.php",
                                "security.php"
                               );

         $this->set('arrMenuItem', $arrMenuItem);
         $this->set('arrMenuHint', $arrMenuHint );
         $this->set('arrMenuChild', $arrMenuChild );
         $this->set('arrMenuURL', $arrMenuURL );
         $this->set('arrMenuImg', $arrMenuImg );
         $this->set('intCurrentMenu', $intCurrentMenu );

         $method='';
         $ctrl='';

         $this->set('method', $method );
         $this->set('ctrl', $ctrl );

View files
---------------
Ex:1 index.ctp

                  <!-- Navigation Menu Start-->

             <?php
                  echo $this->element('gravitybar')
             ?>

Ex:2 security.ctp
-----------------

                  <!-- Navigation Menu Start-->

             <?php
                  echo $this->element('gravitybar')
             ?>

Ex:3 logs.ctp
-----------------

                  <!-- Navigation Menu Start-->

             <?php
                  echo $this->element('gravitybar')
             ?>

These are all different view files have different controllers, i have
to use same menu for all these files,
and in which controller i have to write gravitybar method,please help
me out...
thanks in advance

their CakePHP related questions.