I'll admit that with a layout defined almost solely by divs and using the
html helper
the lack of indents had me a tiny bit lost in the code but it didn't take
long to get used to.

There obviously is no right or wrong answer ... it all comes down to
personal preference,
however as in your case if I was handing my code over to someone else for
further
completion/manipulation I would do things much differently.

- Ed